Friday, August 27, 2010

Long time no see

Oh heyyyy remember me? It is I, the traveler (this year, at least). My apologies for sort of falling off the face of the earth, blog-wise.


So, updates? I'm too lazy so I will give you bullet points.


- Finished up my internship in Milwaukee at the beginning of August

- Got the job, yo!

- Moved all my crap out and did a road trip with the lovely Emily and Charlie down to the good ol South.

- (oh yes, these are sub-bullets!) Stopped at a Kentucky Distillery and had some complimentary bourbon samples (yes please!)

- My bike got stolen (wuah wuahhhh...) from in front of the dorm I was staying at in the 'waukee.

- We made many many silly videos with Emily's crackberry.

- Charlie and I smack-talked each other

- Emily and I smack-talked each other

- Charlie and Emily smack-talked each other, and then proceeded to tell each other how cute the other was.

- We stayed in Chicago for a few days, and stayed in Kentucky for two shakes of a lamb's tale.

- Lesson learned: I love Charlie and Emily.

- Spent a couple weeks at home, hanging out with friends and family, and stressing out about what to bring and etc. It was so hard leaving everyone!

- I'm doing a study abroad program in Santander, Spain for three months, starting in September. I am also traveling beforehand to Turkey and Greece.


...more to come... i promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment